Major updating!!! The kids and I ended up moving to Idaho to live with the fam while Mark went to live with our friends in Texas. Our housing fell through less than a week before we were supposed to move and we could find no other housing for our little family in such a short amount of time. It has been a struggle to be apart for sure, but we are half way through and are counting down the days till we get to see him again.
James had a birthday after we got up here. Can you say legos?
On other news, I went to my ultrasound and the Dr had kind of a hard time finding the sex of the baby but really thinks it is a girl. Which makes me laugh because the first ultrasound at 12 weeks really, really looked like a boy! The Dr said he would look again on my next appointment. So hopefully we will know for sure by then!
2 comments:
You're pregnant!?!?!? Congratulations! I didn't know. :)
you are pregnant?? Wow! Congrats! I had no clue :) Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment