Saturday, January 31, 2009

I think that I am finally blogging!

So I am finally blogging! I know I have been such a loser. My entire family has a blog (including my mom) and I have been the last one to start one up. So I hope you enjoy it but I don't want anyone to have very high expectations (aka Merodene, no nagging), I don't plan on posting a lot, but who knows maybe I will love it and post all of the time! The only reason I have been able to get going is because Traci has helped me. Hopefully when I get home I will post some pictures of our vacation to make everybody jealous!

3 comments:

The Hawkins said...

Yea! Now you really have to blog. And I know you are not kidding about feeling better when you see my life. Thanks a lot

Nelson Family said...

Knowing how great Traci and your mother are about updating their blogs (Traci is still showing Christmas pics and your mom is still showing the bathroom, that i bet is still not finished) I will just be excited to learn something new each month or so! Welcome the land of the bloggers.. It is almost therapeutic at times for me to post, that is why i do it! Did they ever figure James's rash?

Merodene said...

Great Blog!! I must have a bad rep!! I'll try not to nag you, it's just that I love to hear what everyone's family is up to. Some people I have given up on...like Jay R and Scott. We have no clue what Bridger looks like (he's probably grown up and left the nest for all we know..jk) And all those FUN trips.... You would think they would like to share!! Oh well. Kiss the kids...how's James' rash? We've been thinking about him!