Monday, February 9, 2009

Hawaii!!


So I am still trying to figure out how to make everything work the way I want it to. I wanted to post some pictures of our trip to Hawaii because I took so many beautiful pictures it would be such a waste not to show them to everybody.
Update on James' rash is: it is almost all gone. You can still see a few traces left but only if you know what you are looking for. We still believe that it was fifths disease, but either way it was viral and went away.
Surprisingly enough my nag has not been anybody else but Traci! I thought I put a disclaimer up from the very beginning!
Anyways here are some pictures from Maui. We had so much fun! It truly was unforgettable. I believe my favorite parts were site seeing, body boarding, snorkeling (it was my first time and I thought it was amazing), and seeing all of the whales! We were snorkeling just off the coast and a turtle swam right by us! That was pretty awesome!





2 comments:

Becky and Sundance said...

It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad you got to go.

The Hawkins said...

Wow. I'm still jelouse.