James and Jordann are so funny to me. Lately they have really enjoyed singing and will just randomly brake out in song, no matter where we are. I think it is really funny when we are grocery shopping and they start singing. I don't think it would be as cute if they could actually sing all of the words in the correct order. Somehow kids can get away with doing things that adults can't. Can you imagine hearing an adult sing like that?
James did tell me that they crayons were his drums. Just in case you were wondering. They also do a stellar performance of twinkle twinkle little star. I hope you enjoy!
3 comments:
They are quite the singers & drumming! They should get with Kendal and start a band! :-)
Very cute! Hearing kids sing is one of my very favorite things. It's so sweet. Cute blog. I'll add it to my list of blogs so I can visit often! Send me an email so I can invite you to see my blog. Here's my address: joelmaryorton@yahoo.com
P.S.- I've had fun seeing you every week!
Oh I love them. They are so cute. I really wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment