Monday, May 25, 2009

Adventures at the Noorlanders!

So we have had a few adventures after the Disneyland adventure. The first one happened when James got a new bike. He has learned pretty quickly and doesn't cry when he falls down. This is a video of when he first got going. He is getting better and better.
We are very excited to go bike riding as a family but it seems like everytime we get ready to go it starts raining!
I was bored one day and I wanted to see what Jordann would look like with straight hair so I got out my straightener and tried to use it the best I could. I have to say I think that she looks cuter (is that a word?) with curly hair! I laid her down for a nap a little while later and when she woke up her hair was curly again!! I hope she likes her curly hair because I don't know if she will ever be able to get it to go straight! Straight hair! Before nap.
After nap!

If you don't think your kids are watching you, you are wrong. They notice everything! The other day Jordann found my travel size deoderant and was putting it on. Of course she wouldn't do it for the camera but I thought it was pretty funny!

Jordann also found another item that belonged to me! Can you guess what it is and did you know that it could be so fun to play with!

And don't boys usually shy away from these things?!

3 comments:

Liv said...

It is so amazing to see how kids pick up on random things. Even Sharice's little girl knows how to use a phone and she's barely a year old!

Cason Clan said...

I could not stop laughing Lauren had fun with a pad too I should have gotten pictures. Jordan is so big, it's only been a few months since I have seen you holy cow. We do need to get together and play.

The Hawkins said...

How funny. I love the pad on the chin and door knob. And the curly hair...holy cow.