We drove to Vegas (actually Buffalo Bills) and spent the night because it is kind of a tradition to stop there and ride the rollercoaster. It was a long drive but the kids did surprisingly well. While we were there we discovered the outlet malls across the street!!! They were awesome! I could have spent a few days just at the outlet mall! The next day we went down to Anaheim and met our friends at the hotel. We also had a birthday party for Jordann.

The next day we spent wandering both parks and went to the fire works. This is how James fell asleep on the walk home from the fire works! He never falls asleep in funny positions!
I thought the kids favorite rides were funny. Jordann's favorite was Pirates of the Caribean! She now says "arrr matey" and "a pirates life for me." James' favorite ride was thunder railroad and they both loved Buzz Lightyear. They loved seeing the charaters and we actually did a breackfast where everybody eats while the charaters come around to your table and you can take lots of pictures and interact with them. It was awesome and probably one of the highlights of the trip! Interestingly enough, Jordann would not go to any charaters but Minnie and Mickey Mouse. James was really excited to see Handy Manny, Captain Hook, and Max (Goofy's son).

I'm not quite sure if I want to go with another family that has an older girl! She is only one year older but I think she has influenced him! While we were driving in our car James told us that he got married to Katie! And that he was going to grow up and kiss her and get married! It was funny but I'm not sure I want him talking about marriage and kissing at age 4!!
6 comments:
How Fun Lins! It looks like you guys had a blast!
Sooo cute!! I totally want to go next time. When do you think Ashtynn will be old enough? Looks like you had fun. I miss you guys, get up here asap!!
Looks like you had a blast!!! Glad you took lots of pictures!!
Linsey- I don't know who I clicked through to find your blog, but I just did. Hi!
Your kids are freakin cute. When Jordann's in nursery it makes my day :)
Hey Lins! Remember me maybe? I was so happy to find your blog! I cannot believe how big your kids have gotten, they are so dang cute!! Looks like you had a super fun Disney vacation, I LOVE Disneyland and can't wait to take our kids there, it would be so fun!!
We didn't get to get picture with anyone but Pooh Bear. They wouldn't stop for us. Dang Disneyland rules. We will have to go together next time.
Post a Comment