I have been wanting to blog for a while and post some of our Easter pics. I have a ton. It has become an annual thing for everybody to have an Easter egg hunt down at the Noorlander's house during conference. The girls get together Friday night and go out to dinner and then the boys all go to priesthood on Saturday night. We love this weekend because everybody has fun! It was fun to watch Jordann find all of the eggs. I swear she figures things out way quicker than James did at the age. We all know that girls really are smarter!

We had fun coloring easter eggs the day before and am happy to announce that nobody drank the dye water!


That morning they searched for Easter eggs again and again Jordann found all of the hard eggs that were hidden but I don't think that she liked to eat them. She made a really nasty face when she bit into the middle of the egg. James got a blue power ranger from the Easter bunny and hasn't stopped playing with him yet.

The kids in their Sunday clothes. I haven't ever bought Easter clothes for my kids because I already have people give me cute dresses and clothes for church or I find stuff at yard sales. Interestingly enough my sister-in-law found this dress for Jordann brand new at a yard sale for me and I have been waiting forever to put her in it so I figured Easter was a good day for it! It was so dang cute on her I just have to say thanks Laura for saving me money on an Easter dress!

On other news: Mark takes his last test on Tuesday and will be graduating with his bachelors degree! Yaaaa! You would think that he would be done with homework for a little while but he just informed me that he is taking a course over the summer!!!! I'm trying not to think how annoyed I am about it but it just needs to be done so he can start applying for a masters program. (Will it ever end?)
The very happy news is that we are going to Disneyland in less than a week!! We are calling it our graduation present (whatever you can do to justify a vacation). We are all so excited we can barely stand it! We are going to spend several days at Disneyland, California Adventure, the aquarium and the BEACH! Mark and I love to go boogeyboarding! We are driving and I believe that I have bought enough stuff to entertain the kids that we probably could have flown but it is kind of a tradition to drive and we want to be able to take all of our beach stuff with us! I really can't tell you how excited we are! So hopefully in a few weeks you will be seeing pictures of us at Disneyland!
2 comments:
Hey Linsey I finally found you. We don't get up there too often and when we do we are so busy that I usually foget about coming to visit until after we get back home. How is life? Your kids are getting so big and they sure are cute. That's awesome that Mark is finally graduating. I'd love to hear from ya.
While reading it, I was thinking that is such a cute dress. Holy Cow!! I bought that like 2 years ago.
Post a Comment