All of the grandkids!
Jordann and her two favorite uncles, Stephen and Kyle.
After we were done taking pictures the kids were playing and I turned around and saw the three of these guys lying down exactly like this! It was so cute I had to take a picture! They are James' cousins Shaun and Eric.
On our way home from St. George we had to hit the outlet malls because they were having great sales. I told the kids they could pick out one treat at the store and they both came home with this huge sour binki thing! So here is my baby James (he hates it when I call him my baby).
The next weekend we headed up to Idaho Falls for the Crook family reuion. Once again we had a lot of fun and we had to get some family photos taken.
Here is Jordann happy, five seconds later!
Just the grandkids. We took this same picture a few years ago when Jordann was just a baby. Guess who is being naughty again.
The real reason I wanted to blog was to get people to donate to the relay for life that we are doing this year. Awhile ago my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer, she is now cancer free. So as a family and close friends we did the relay for life last year and had a lot of fun while earning money. This year they had really cute t-shirts made up and here is our family in our matching shirts. If you would like to donate to the cause go to http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?team_id=437665&fr_id=14697&pg=team to donate to the Crook team. If you would like a T-shir t or to come and enjoy the event it is at Pioneer park in Brigham city on July 17th. You can get dinner there and buy lots of fun things where all of the proceeds go directly to the American Cancer Society. 

Here is proof that Jordann really isn't all cute and smiles all of the time. Everybody always says to me, "oh she is so cute, she can't be naughty," while I finally have some proof that she is a little stinker! And this is nothing compared to what she can do!
Anyways, back to my crazy summer, directly after the crook reunion we went home Sunday night so that Mark could work that night and then we decided we wanted to go camping for one night up by Causey. So on Monday morning we packed up our camping gear and went camping. We came home Tuesday and then I packed up all of the kids stuff to hit the volleyball camp at Utah Valley. We got home, after several long days at the gym, on Friday and now have a few days off before I take the kids to Grandma and Grandpa Nelson's house while Mark and I fly to Arizona for a day and night while Mark is interviewed for graduate school. We will get home on Thursday and then Friday we are doing the Relay for Life. After that we have nothing scheduled, until volleyball starts up in August. Thank goodness gas wasn't $4 a gallon this year otherwise we would be broke! Hopefully we can now do some of things we have wanted to do this summer, like go to Lagoon and Lava Hot springs! I guess time will only tell!
2 comments:
Sounds like you have been doing some fun things! Especially with your families. I cant believe how big your kiddos are. Hope everythings going good! I sent ya an invite to read our blog if ya want. I sent it to marknoorlander1122@hotmail.com, hope thats ok? if not email me at jendegiulio@hotmail.com
I love that Jordann and Peyton have the same personality. Let's trade for a while
Post a Comment