I just thought I would make a quick announcement to all the fam and friends who are interested! I only have a few minutes to let you in on the scoop and then in a few days I will post a fun blog with everything we have been doing the last few weeks.
WE ARE MOVING TO ARIZONA! If you haven't guessed yet, Mark got into nurse anestist (I don't know how to spell it) school in Arizona. We are super excited and terified all at the same time. It truely was a miracle that he was able to get in on his first interview he ever had and the second school he ever applied to. The field is very competitive and most schools recieve over three to four hundred applicants and only accept 25 people. He has had several friends that have been trying for years to get into school. So we would like to thank anybody praying and rooting for us to get in. It is funny how life waits until you are really comfortable with where you are at and then hits you with a huge change. I am excited to start another adventure but scared as well. We don't know when we are moving yet but school will start in June and we have a lot of planning to do. If you know of anybody who wants to buy a house, let us know!
Thanks for all of your support and I will let you know more when we know more!
5 years ago
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I will have to come visit! :-)
Congrats! That is so awesome.
yahhhh!! I was totally the haircut that did it! Ohhhhh but how I will miss you at Gold's.
That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Lins That is SOOOOO exciting. Scary crazy exciting. Tell Mark Congrats!!
Good luck with the move to Arizona. Thats awesome about Mark getting into Nurse Anethist (dont know how to spell it either lol) school.
Post a Comment