Monday, May 17, 2010

Moving!!??

Why can't I start packing yet? Our moving truck is coming on Wednesday and I still can't seem to get myself going. The only reason anything has been packed is because Mark is amazing! Instead of packing right now like I should be I am blogging and leaving comments on everybody else's blog. Do you think I am still in denial or just procratinating? Maybe both! By the way, if anybody feels like helping us move, our truck should be here after 12pm on Wednesday. Even if you just want to say bye, come on over!

4 comments:

crystal carlson said...

Packing/moving is no fun, so I can see why you're putting it off :) I hope everything goes smoothly for the move though, good luck!

Rick and Collette said...

I hate moving! It is such a hassele. Good luck! I'm excited for you to get down here.

The White's said...

I am so sorry that I did not come and see you. I hope all went well with the move and that things are going well down in AZ. We will miss you guys here.

Kristin said...

Hey Lindsey and Mark,
I found your blog off of the Porters and then the Baileys, I hope you don't mind me blog-snooping.
Your kids are so big! Your daughter was just a tiny baby last time we saw you, and James was just a little guy. They are so adorable! I see you moved down to Arizona, that should be a fun experience. Blake and I have been in Eugene, Oregon for 3 years and we love it so much we might never go back to Utah.
Good luck with everything!