Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How to kill a cricket (in Arizona)

Don't worry, I have only been here three months and already consider myself an expert.

Step 1: After cricket jumps on your foot or leg-locate a shoe (preferably a flip flop).
Step 2: Sneak up on the cricket from behind. This is necessary because if he sees you coming he will jump away quickly.
Step 3: Get flip flop as close to the cricket as possible without scaring him off.
Step4: Quickly hit cricket with the bottom of your shoe. You have to be very fast or else the cricket will jump away and you will have to sneak up on him again.

Just something to look forward to if you ever have to live in Arizona!

2 comments:

Frost Family said...

Fun to see you this morning! Loved girlfriend's PJ's! I still haven't mastered cricket smushing...I make Nathan do it for me :).

Chance and Beth said...

HA ha! Better than roaches in NM! (Glad that's over!)