Another fun thing me and Mark did right after Thanksgiving was go to a Cardinals game. We bought the tickets a long time ago. Before we knew that they weren't gonna be very good. But it was a ton of fun. By far the funnest game I have ever been too. The fans were hilarious and we saw two fights!
So the verdict is in. My husband is going to go to Florida on his first clinical rotation. He will be there for six months. I do not think that I will follow him there. If he was going to be staying there longer I think I would pack the kids up and go with him but I think I am going to pack up all our stuff and put it in a storage unit down here and then go and live with my mom while he is gone and then come back down here and live while he finishes the last of his rotations. I know it sounds kind of crazy! But it seems like the best option right now for our family.
I hope everybody has their Christmas shopping done! I do! Merry Christmas!
7 comments:
I can't believe you did a triathalon. You must be crazy. I am so impressed! That is so amazing! You must be so proud, I would be. And I can't believe we were both at that game and judging by your picture I think we were sitting pretty close to each other. And I think the games are so fun because the fans are so crazy and drunk. I saw that one fight that cleared the whole section. Too funny! Lets get together soon. I had so much fun seeing you at the halloween farm but want to talk to you more and let our kids play. Maybe after the holidays! I hope you guys have a great christmas!
Congrats on the triathlon linds! Way to go! It sounds like you have a few crazy months ahead of you, but I am sure you guys will work it out. Good luck with it all!
That is awesome--way to go! You're awesome Linsey! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
What an accomplishment! That's great! I can barely make it up and down my stairs right now... :)
great job Linsey!! So when are you moving in with your mom? That will be fun to be close to family for a bit! Not so fun to be without your hubby.
Oh my! Way to go! I'm so impressed!
I didn't realize you had a blog! I haven't been on in forever. I'm so impressed you did that triathalon! Good Job Linsey! You inspire me. Looks like you've been having a good time down here. Sorry about the separation when Mark leaves for Florida. Hope it all goes well for you guys. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment