I am excited to post some pitures of our road trip and all the fun stuff but first I have been dying to post some of the pictures I had taken of the kids before we left Arizona. One of my friends took them and she does an amazing job! Go to her website to check out more of her stuff at www.sarahgracegalleries.com









5 comments:
YAY! So glad you made it to Florida safely! I'm definitely jealous that you get to go to the beach :) Those pictures are ADORABLE--what a beautiful family you have!
Glad you made it safe and sound. Enjoy your time there in sunny Florida. The pics of the kids are so dang cute. I just want to hug them!!! Can't wait to see more pics! You better post pictures often while you're there!!!
Those are way cute! Glad to hear you made it ok! Enjoy the beach!
So cute! I am glad you made it safely!! I am kinda bummed seeing that me and Ang are headed to the AZ in 2 weeks!! We will miss a visit! oh well I am extremely jealous of your beach pix!! Have so much fun on your adventure!!! You are missed here in Utah!
oh so glad you made...what a drive that must have been. the pics turned out awesome! hope you guys are doing good and adjusting to everything new! florida is gorgeous...maybe we should come visit!
Post a Comment