It took us around 35 hours to get to Tampa and the kids did so well. I was really excited to see new country and finally say that I have been outside of the west. So I tried, and was almost successful at getting a picture of every state sign. I missed Alabama.
Our first new state was New Mexico. Not gonna lie, pretty boring. Funny that it is called the Land of Enchantment!
Next state-Texas. Pretty much like New Mexico the first half and then we hit Dallas area and everything turned green. Everything was green from there to Florida.
Next up-Louisiana. I have always wanted to go to Louisiana. I was pretty disappointed when I didn't see an alligator as soon as we crossed the state line.
Mississippi called to us, tempting us with an uncle of Mark's who happens to live there AND own a home on the lake with a big screen 3D TV, a jet ski, a boat and fishing off the back porch!




We had a good time, if you couldn't tell!
Next we went to Alabama but I missed the state sign. And last but not least,FLORIDA!!!
One might wonder what we did during those 35 hours. Well, we colored, watched shows, slept, told joke and sang songs.
Here is a joke from Jordann:
Don't worry I don't really get it either.
And now we are in Florida. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am here! It is pretty crazy to think about. I am just going to treat is as an extremely long vacation!
1 comment:
I'm not going to be able to visit your blog if you keep posting photos of the beach!
I'm so glad you all made the trip safely. Maybe you should just backtrack a bit and get that last state sign photo? I mean, really, how far can it be :)
Post a Comment