Monday, June 27, 2011

June in Florida

If you are wondering what we do around here all day-here it is!



We are literately at this pool five to six days a week. Today was overcast and the temperature was perfect. We were practically at the pool by ourselves and I felt like I was on vacation. Almost like I am on permavacation. We didn't get out of our jammies except to put on our swimsuits and then we came home and bathed and put our jammies right back on. It was a good day.


So here is my future beach volleyball player! Wahoo! I got this little volleyball for her at my last volleyball tournament. I seriously could not resist. She already says she wants to be a volleyball player when she gets older-that makes my heart just melt! We are already working on her skills! Looking good so far!Here is Jordann and Journey. I was in Journey's closet and noticed that she had the exact dress that I had bought for Jordann. Which is crazy because I never buy dresses from the store. Pretty much everything Jordann wears is yard sale material. Anyway, they ended up wearing the same dress on the same day to church, without coordinating! We had to take pictures cuz they were too dang cute!We went to the Aquarium. It was the coolest aquarium I have ever been to!

Okay, one of my favorite things about being here is that the other wives live down the hall from us. We are really good friends and already planning future vacations together! So since we live right next to each other and the boys have to study at home anyways, we just put the kids to bed and hang out together a couple nights a week. Usually it is to watch So You Think You Can Dance and then go hot tubing afterwards. But the other night a few girls from our ward invited us to go to this really fancy restaurant for dessert. I was super excited because I have never been anywhere that has a dress code and the most expensive item on the menu is $220! So if you are wondering what a ten dollar dessert looks like-here you go!The three girls! The kids are doing great here. I was worried how James would take the move because he didn't adjust as well when we moved to AZ. But they both love it here. James just said today that he wishes we could live here all the time. I'm not so fond of the area. I love looking for new places to explore and visit and we try to do something new every week but I am glad it is only temporary. I am pretty sure I like the west coast better but I am already sad that we only have 4 and a half months left. I feel like I am on a countdown and I have to hurry and get everything in before we have to move back! I have this huge list of things I want to do before we leave and I feel like when we move back we will have to go back to reality! It's been fun so far and I am sure I will have more adventures to post about! Miss everybody back home! I wish you could all come visit!





3 comments:

Lacey Geddes said...

Linsey!! Hey it has been forever! It looks like you are enjoying life and having so much fun! We all miss playing volleyball with you! Tell your cute fam hello for us and we hope to talk to you soon!!

The Triplett Family said...

It looks like a never ending vacation! Ohhhhhh so nice. What a fun place to get to live for awhile. :)

F Montierth said...

So glad you guys are having fun out there! What's the word when these few months are up?