First park-Magic Kingdom Favorite ride for the whole family was splash moutain!
Of course we had to stay for the nighttime shows, which was probably one of favorite parts of the park. But Jordann didn't make it through all of the fireworks. I swear she fell asleep right before the finale! But as you can see, James is going strong!
Next park-Hollywood Studios. Favorite ride for me was the stunt car show! Amazing! James of course loved Star Tours. Sadly we did not make Toy Story and we have a few other things there
we might have to get to before we leave Florida. We took the kids on Tower of Terror. I know, I tried to talk Mark out of it but he thought they would be fine. Jordann said she liked it and she wanted to go again! Crazy kid!

The turkey leg. Need I say more?

Waiting for Fantasmic.
Jordann did make through Fantasmic but this is what I found in the car when we got back to the hotel.

Animal Kingdom-One of my more favorite parks and my favorite ride there! The kids, not so much. It was pretty intense and I felt bad that the kids went on it but I would recommend it to adults! James' favorite ride was Expedition Everest! This kid loves roller coasters! Definately Marks child.

Epcot-Very interesting park. One I would want to go back and do some exploring. Favorite ride for me was Soarin' and the kids loved Test Track.

In Mexico, rocking the sombreros!

And of course we had to become vikings too!

So maybe this sounds so lame but one of my favorite parts of the trip was going to this cute little bakery in France. We ordered $20 bucks worth of desserts because we wanted to try them all! Loved the strawberry tart!

Waiting for Illuminations. I just thought this was a cute picture of James. Probably my least favorite Disney nighttime show.
The turkey leg. Need I say more?
Waiting for Fantasmic.
Animal Kingdom-One of my more favorite parks and my favorite ride there! The kids, not so much. It was pretty intense and I felt bad that the kids went on it but I would recommend it to adults! James' favorite ride was Expedition Everest! This kid loves roller coasters! Definately Marks child.
Epcot-Very interesting park. One I would want to go back and do some exploring. Favorite ride for me was Soarin' and the kids loved Test Track.
In Mexico, rocking the sombreros!
And of course we had to become vikings too!
So maybe this sounds so lame but one of my favorite parts of the trip was going to this cute little bakery in France. We ordered $20 bucks worth of desserts because we wanted to try them all! Loved the strawberry tart!
Waiting for Illuminations. I just thought this was a cute picture of James. Probably my least favorite Disney nighttime show.
That's right. We are just over an hour away from the number one beach! Can you believe it! The sand was literally like powder. It was a little crowded though. It's just fun to say we have been there.


All in all, we have had a really good time but now it is time to get back to real life. Mark started back in school this week and so the stress for Mark starts back up. I am so glad we are here with some friends because I decided I hate moving. I was getting a little home sick today. I know, so lame. Who wants to be in Idaho when they can be in Florida?
But it's the truth. I do think I am getting better at this moving thing, hopefully we will all be pros by the time Mark is done with school.
At least I get to be in Florida. I am excited to really get to know the ins and outs of the area and explore as much as I can without breaking the bank! Hee, hee!
2 comments:
Looks wonderful! So glad you got a chance to explore before school started up again. :)
Wow Wow wow! Look at that beach!! Looks like the trip was so fun! But I guess it wasn't really a trip, ITS YOUR LIFE!!! I love that!! Miss you guys! xoxo
Post a Comment