Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One month!

How many pictures can you take in one month? Try 229! That even surprised me! I know I am camera happy but I just want to document every moment while we are here.
We went to the Buccaneers practice. It was a lot of fun and best of all-FREE!!





One of our trips to Busch Gardens.



The newest roller coaster at Busch. James' favorite one.


Beach #8 in Venice. We found all of these shark teeth!


Jordann's first day of preschool! Holy cow she is so old! Most people would be expecting the next picture of James' first day of school but I didn't take one since I decided to home school him. I know, can you believe I am brave enough to do that?!



We hit Disneyworld up again during Mark's break. Guess who James got to fight!! Darth Maul!! Jordann got scared, cried and ran away when he came out!!




Labor Day
We hit the Greyhound Racing track. We had quite a bit of fun even without gambling!

After the races we hit beach #9 in Redington. We got to do some boogy boarding in the Gulf because of the tropical storm! Normally the waters are really calm but they were crazy that day!




So there was a brief glimpse of our last month. It's crazy how much you can do in such a short amount of time!

Countdown: We are under one year!! Wahoo!

3 comments:

Rick and Collette said...

Fun! Looks like you guys are having a blast down there! How fun to get to experience so many different things! Glad you guys are doing well!

Spence and Car said...

ok it looks you are making the most out of florida!! way to go! miss you and working out together...

F Montierth said...

Got your email, we'll miss you in Glendale, but it looks like life is giving you and adventure worth so many memories! How fun Florida was for you and while TX will be different, (quieter ... ;0) I'm sure it'll be fun. Good luck with the move and enjoy the last of your time in Florida!