5 years ago
Monday, October 24, 2011
Just a Few Weeks Left!
So we are on the Florida countdown. I haven't posted yet about our plans for the future because I am a slacker. I am sure a lot of you know already but if you don't here is the DL-we will be moving in just a few weeks back to Arizona. The cold part of Arizona too! Not too excited about snow but the kids are looking forward to it. Mark found out his next rotation after that is Texas! Kind of crazy but what do ya do. Then we just have one more left after that and we are done, done, done!! So we only have a few short weeks left in FL. How come when you want time to go fast it slows down and now that I want it to slow down it is just flying by?!! Anyway I don't have any pictures of last month because my camera SD card is being borrowed at the moment but I am hopefully gonna post some pics from last month soon. Who knows, I got a lot of stuff to do in the next three weeks?! I will most likely be bored in the snow and will have more than enough time to post then. Here are a couple cute pics of the kiddos though. Wearing the surgical caps! Future medical professionals!
Bert and Ernie at Busch Gardens. Isn't that just a cute picture. Love it!
Here is my favorite picture of the girls! They are so stinkin cute! Pretty sure we are going to be having withdrawls when we move back to AZ.
I am not going to say I am really sad to leave FL. It is almost a bitter sweet feeling. Will I cry? Most assuredly but I am excited to be back in the west and be close to family again. (If you can call ten to fifteen hours close but compared to 36-40, you take what you can get.) I have met so many amazing people out here. People who are just trying to live the gospel the best they can without any other reasons but because they know it is right. Their strength has given me strength and has humbled me in a completely different way than I can understand or explain. I have seen others outside the gospel and know that it is not a path of life I would ever choose for me or my family. Anyways, kind of turning into a sappy testimony----moving on. Bring on the cold, yucky, wet AZ snow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
can't believe your moving again...oh man. but you guys are so so close to being done!!
Hey Lins, I have been enjoying your warm looking pictures and all the fun adventures you're having. Hey, I sent an invite to the BHS class reunion to your husband's FB account. I didn't know your e-mail, so I looked up to see if you had FB and found that Mark did. Hope that's okay! If you want to get me your e-mail you can e-mail me at mattjbing@hotmail.com. Thanks:)
Post a Comment