Sunday, November 27, 2011

Goodbye Florida!

Goodbye Florida! Goodbye beaches!Goodbye Disneyworld and Busch Gardens! Hello Flagstaff. Hello route 66 and cold weather!





Well we made it back to the west. Another 35 hour trip gone and over with! I can't believe we have survived two of those trips! It has been a crazy, crazy month! Beginning with a huge vaca with the fam who came into town. Don't worry there will be tons of pictures to post in the future. I haven't even posted anything good for a long time.


Did I cry when I left Florida? Of course! But not too bad. I was really sad to leave our good friends and my primary class but excited to get back west. It felt like we were coming home after a long vacation. Now it feels like we are back to real life again.


I have liked Flagstaff so far. It hasn't been as cold as I was expecting so that was a plus. The people here are really nice, so much nicer than the east! I think I am getting better at moving. I only had a few days of "adjusting" and the kids seem to be doing well also. Just wanted to say we made it and there will be lots more to come!





1 comment:

Spence and Car said...

can't believe you drove across country again. you guys are amazing. if you travel up to utah/idaho for christmas let me know maybe we can be a pit-stop.