Thursday, December 1, 2011

Family Vaca!!!

I have a ton to post about the last few months so we going to start with November and go backwards in the next few weeks!
So the fam came out to Orlando, which is just over an hour from our home in Tampa. I was so excited to have them come and show them around! Here are some of the yummy treats I made for the occasion. They were delicious! Downtown Disney! Lots of fun! Way cooler than expected!


Love this picture because it looks like the princess is checking Bill out! He is the perfect height!



Sawgrass Lake Park. We finally got to see the big gator!!





We hit the beach at the perfect time for pictures! It was so cold though!





Jordann loved to play with the baby!


Dinner with the princesses! So much fun! The kids loved it!


Air boat ride!!


We all got to hold a gator after the air boat ride! The kids weren't even scared!




T-Rex Cafe at Downtown Disney! So much fun! I don't think it gets any cooler than this restaurant!


The girlies wearing their cute Minnie outfits I made for them. Pretty sure I took ten pictures and never got one with them both looking!


We had so much fun! My favorite part was taking my mom on Splash Mountain! Seriously wish we could vaca like that every year! It was the perfect ending for our last few weeks in Florida. Thanks fam for coming over and visiting!

1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

We had so much fun! Wish we all were there again right now! When you get rich, we all have to go back and spent 2 weeks! Love you guys!!