Guess who got conned into being James' football coach?!! That's right, I finally got Mark to coach and he loved it!! He just so happened to be put on an awesome team with some great players and they won the tournament! It was a pretty boring game until the very end, I thought they were going to lose and then tied it up with two min to go! James played some awesome defense taking out three quarterback flags in a row! We had to go into overtime and got an interception for a touchdown and won. I was so excited I was jumping up and down!! So funny! 
Now into October. So my awesome cousins came to visit! We went to Johns pass (kind of a tourist trap) and hit the beach up a few times too.
I am so lame and didn't really get any good pictures or us. This was kind of the only one. But still a cute one.
Gator Golf thanks to Groupon! So we got to go mini golfing and feed the gators! Ha ha!!
Mark and James feeding the gators! Probably a once in a lifetime experience. 
After golfing we noticed the awesome sun set on the beach and had to walk over and enjoy!
Some friends hooked us up with some free tickets to the zoo!
Hockey game! We parked at a friends house and walked over to the game. This was on the walk over.
The game was a blast! Me and Mark are now hockey fans for sure!!
Disney World again. One more quick road trip out before the fam came over. Jordann is holding a dole pineapple ice cream, which I have heard you can only get in three places all over the world. It was pretty tasty! 
Halloween!!! James was Darth Maul!! Mark did an awesome job on his make-up! I have a feeling we will be doing it again next year.
Jordann was Cinderella once, Sleeping Beauty once and then a pirate on Halloween night.
I would have to say that trick or treating in Florida was the best we have ever been to. I tried to take a picture of what the neighborhood looked like where we went. It was so beautiful and so much fun. The people who were handing out candy would sit out on their front porch or lawn to pass out candy. As the night wore on the streets were completely filled with tons of trick or treaters and families. The kids got so much candy they couldn't carry their bags half way through the night!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment