Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas 2011 and Last Rotation

So ever since I left Florida I guess I have forgotten how to use my camera cuz I hardly ever use it. Not really much to take pictures of anymore. Lame.
Here is James decorating the tree.
Yes that was our tree this year. We went up to Grandma Noorlanders this year for Christmas. Here are the kiddos in their Christmas jammies on Christmas eve.Christmas day-James got a nintendo ds from santa. I think santa knew it would be good for all the car trips we will be taking.Jordann got a LaLaLoopsy doll. She was very excited. Jordann was Mary in the little Christmas pageant she did with her cousins. So cheesy, but cute.



We also went to see the temple lights in Salt Lake with the Nelsons. I was excited to take some pictures but my camera battery died! Darn.


We found out Mark's last rotation. It is in Washington, only 25 min from my bro's house. We are very excited to be next to family, not excited for the drive. It's a longer drive from the bottom of Texas to Washington than it is from Glendale to Tampa! Ugh! But it's his last rotation! Then we are done, done, done! Just trying to hang in there and make it seven more months!

No comments: