So our house if officially on the market. It's funny how you have to learn as you go in life. Sometimes I look at my life and think, I am only 25 years old. How is it possible that I have two children, a mortgage and a car payment. I know I should feel very lucky and
privileged but sometimes I just feel too young to have to be dealing with these things! Anyways, we are learning how to sell a house. We have officially had one couple look at it and say they really liked it and we have only had one realtor stop by. Of course we get the call that somebody wants to look at it when we have all been sick the past few days and haven't felt like cleaning up after ourselves and picking up toys. But fortunately they gave us 20 minutes and it looked like new! If you haven't ever been to our house (or if you are a dork and didn't even know we owned a house, TRENT), now is the chance to see where we have been living the past few years! I love this house! I just think it is so dang cute!



Okay, so I am not a professional photographer, but I am better than Mark and we thought most of them turned out okay.
More on Jordann, she now will only take a nap every once in a while but has stopped asking for her binki and doesn't cry when she goes to sleep. If I knew this was going to happen I think I would have chosen the nap but it is probably for the best. Who knows if she will ever decide she wants to go potty, but I am not going to force her. She just isn't the type to force to do anything unless you want a fight.
Another tidbit. My volleyball team is now three-one. They are doing some really good things and it is fun to have a winning record. I hope they keep it up! I can't say they are undefeated like Traci, but I have a feeling her record is not going to last long!
1 comment:
What? Your selling your house too? Where are you planning on moving? Hopefully you guys are lucky enough to know the answer to that question, unlike us. So, you're selling by owner? We are too, although we don't know what we're doing. If you have any pointers to give, I'd love to hear them. Good luck with everything. Hope it all goes smoothly.
Post a Comment