Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fun Clothes!

Before I get to the "fun clothes" I just wanted to share my latest obsession and see if anybody agrees with me. My sister and I went shopping on Black Friday to Wal-mart. It was my first experience to go to Wal-mart because I usually avoid it on that day but my sister wanted a blu-ray player there and I decided to stake out the $3 jammies. While I was there I happened to pick up The Phantom of the Opera in the $2 DVDs. I got home a few days after and watched it (by myself of course) and am now obessed with it! I am totally in love with the Phantom! Does anybody else think he is pretty hot in the movie? I had to buy the soundtrack to go with it and am constantly listening to it at home now. Please tell me I am not the only one who is in love with the phantom! So if you haven't heard I was doing an at home business that sells fun, modest clothing. But it recently has gone out of business, so I have a ton of clothing I am trying to get rid of. Here are a few pictures of the clothing I have left. If you are intersted in any of it let me know. Everything is more than half off the orginal prices and is actually cheaper than what I bought it for! So--awesome Christmas deals if you wanted to add anything to your list for santa!
Here are the swim tops that I am selling for $20 (retail $48).
This is the XXS: These are the XS:These are my Smalls:My only Medium:My Larges:The XLarges:Here are a few of the bottoms. I am selling them for $10 (retail $26). I actually have a ton more bottoms than this, if you need a certain color or size I can check my list and see what I have.I have 1-cream capsleeve in size XXL, 1-navy cami in size S, and 1-white cap in size XS that I am selling for $7 each.Here are the kids sizes. I have an XS black cap, M red cap, and a XL navy cami for $5 each.Here are their awesome jeans! I love these jeans. I am selling them for $39 (retail $79). They have a high back so that you get more coverage! I have sizes 4,6,8,10,12,14.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

hey linds, how long are your pants?

Ashley said...

Oh ya...I love the phantom too. I can't believe you got it for 2 bucks!

Linsey said...

They are pretty long. I haven't ever had anyone complain that they were too short, it is usually the opposite. Shorter people have to have them tailored. In fact my mom had to hem up some of mine.

The Hardy's said...

hey, i want some of your swim suits, why didn't you call me for first dibs i am your favorite sister! geez! :)

Dixie said...

I just watched the Phantom last night. I've been in love with it!

Chance and Beth said...

Ooh, I wish we lived closer so I could try some of that stuff on. I really need a new swim suit. So glad to reconect through the blog!