Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Love!

Here are some Christmas wishes for you from my kids. I am sure everybody thinks this about their own kids but I just think my kids are so dang cute! They got really spoiled by Santa this year, but fortunately we put some of the presents away and we now don't need to buy any gifts for Easter or birthdays!

Here is a picture of Jordann and her cousin. I just thought they both looked so cute!

Mark is such a good dad. He helped James and Jordann make cookies for Santa this year. We had to be sure and leave some carrots for the reindeer.

Here are the kids with Santa at the Christmas village. Not going to lie, not the cutest santa I have ever seen but oh well, Santa is Santa right?

My Christmas present this year was that I went to the dentist a week before and did not, I repeat, did not, have any cavities!! My first time ever! I wonder if it is just because I have so many fillings that there aren't any more places to get cavities now?! Is that possible? Mark's present this year is that we are going to have the car payed off this month! Yeah, we are paying it off over two years early! Yeah, no car payments! (I am now terrified that once we get it payed off one of our cars will brake down! I can't help being superstitious.)

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Congrats! It'll be nice not to have car payments! Your kids are cute!

Jen and Cody said...

Hey Linsey!! I am a total looser and don't check my comments all the time. So I accidently deleated all my contacts off and was going through comments to find people's blogs and realized you have been leaving comments. I'm so sorry! I had no idea you even had a blog. I am way excited we can keep in touch through it now. That's sucks you guys moved away right when we got here! Make sure you let me know if you are ever in the area so we can meet up.