
The pumpkin patch!
Trick-or-treating---my two SUPERHEROS! 
We got to see two grandma's on Halloween! Yah! This is Grandma Julie!

Aren't me and Mark so cute! All you lame-o people who don't dress up on Halloween need to get into the spirit!




The pumpkin patch!
Trick-or-treating---my two SUPERHEROS! 



4 comments:
LINS! Yay, so excited to see you. The last time I saw your little girl...she was little! Look at her! You have a cute family. I wish you were coming up too. Keep in contact K?!
Holy cow Linsey! You're alive! You're right...it has been since high school. You have such a cute little family. You said you live in Ogden, right? It would be so fun to get together some time and catch up. Lots has happened in the 7 years since we graduated. Are you guys moving? It looks like you might be headed to AZ, is that right? Hopefully we can get together before then. Have a good Christmas!
Linsey!!! Oh my goodness I almost didn't see your comment. I'm so glad you found my blog. It is so exciting to hear from you! It has been forever. Your little family is so cute. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe you are moving down here to the surface of the sun. (J/K, sometimes it feels like that though) We love it down here! We live right in central Phoenix so Glendale is just a short drive away. That would be so much fun to get together sometime. Can't wait to keep in touch with you!
I'm glad you found me! Sounds like you found everyone else too! You say watch out for the mood swings on the baby girl, I hope it's no worse than what we already have. I have a super dramatic 4 year old. But he's funny. Cute kids!
Post a Comment