Mark has been bugging me to cut his hair for the last few days. So finally I gave in and gave him a haircut tonight after the kids went to bed. Without fail, I always have this thought whenever I am cutting his hair (because I not only have to cut his hair, I usually have to trim his back hair!!! Yes, not a joke my husband has back hair that needs to be trimmed), I think, "this has got to be true love, when you willing trim your husbands back hair! I thought this "true love" statement was
relevant for the upcoming Valentine's holiday. Valentine's is usually lame at our house, but I was thinking out loud while trimming, "at least I am not trimming back hair on Valentines Day!"
Here are some cute pictures we took before church today!

James actually took this one of me and
Jordann. I was surprised he got us both in and it looked kind of cute. Pretty good for an almost five year old.
Jordann is always making us laugh. I have to blog about this because me and Mark think this is so cute.
Jordann likes to pretend like her hands are spiders. She will carry around her spider and let you pet it. I love it when she says her spiders are cold when we go outside and she puts her hands in her pockets. So here is a picture of her holding her spider one night.

Another cute picture of
Jordann. I love this hat her aunt made her for Christmas. It is so dang cute on her.

So I have been going crazy this winter with the kids. James is constantly bored. So I went online to see if I could find some activities for the kids to do and I found this website that had a ton of ideas on it that were really cheap, yet still fun and uses only the stuff you have around the house. So I busted out one idea tonight when the kids were getting bored. All you do is throw some flour on a cookie sheet and let them draw pictures. It was kind of messy but
definitely a hit. They were being really creative and drawing maps "this is where grandma lives, this is Disneyland, mountains, stars, rain.. so on..." If anybody else is having the same problem, I am going to try and post some of the ideas I have tried out, and liked for others to use while we wait for parks and slide and bike season to come back.

2 comments:
Cute kids! I love Jordan's spider- very cute. I also love that Mark has back hair- you're a good sport trimming it for him. And I really like that flour activity! So easy and fun- I'll definitely be trying that one out.
P.S. Thursday is still good for us. See you then.
Ha ha! I was cracking up about the back hair comment--that is true love! BTW, your kids are such cuties!
Post a Comment