My happy thought of the day-I can throw away my SHOVELS when I move!
And yes I took this picture today! There actually was quite a bit more when I woke up this morning, luckily a lot of it melted by later this afternoon.
Well I finally made it! I joke with Clint and call your blog poison, because EVERYTIME I get on it, my screen goes foggy and I have to shut down my whole computer. No idea why. I can go to anyones blog, but yours. So I am at my moms right now, so I guess it is my computer. I can't figure it out!
3 comments:
OH man, I hear ya! When are you moving by the way?
So jealous. Kev had just put away our snow shovel right before the storm hit. Lame!
Well I finally made it! I joke with Clint and call your blog poison, because EVERYTIME I get on it, my screen goes foggy and I have to shut down my whole computer. No idea why. I can go to anyones blog, but yours. So I am at my moms right now, so I guess it is my computer. I can't figure it out!
Post a Comment