Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday Boy

"I think you must be pretty cool to get two birthday parties." I kept telling James this. The first party we had was with Grandpa and Grandma Nelson at Jungle Jims. It's this totally cool kids place in Salt Lake. They have tons of tiny rides the kids can go on. I remember going there when I was little and loving it.


The next party we had was at McDonalds. We had our first friend party and it turned out pretty fun. The kids played till they were red in the face and sweaty. It was a power ranger birthday if you couldn't tell.

I know you all have been waiting to see what James looks like in his new glasses so here is a picture. If you haven't heard the news he has a lazy eye. We never would have even know except our physician checked his eyes at his five year checkup. The dang kid also has an extra tooth that could possibly ruin his permanent teeth which he has to have removed. Lets just say he is gettting expensive!

I also wanted to let eveybody know that we are not under contract for our house anymore. It just didn't work out and it's not something I really want to talk about on the internet but I didn't want everybody to be confused. It has been a stressful two weeks but a day with Becky and with my mom has made everything better. Why can our moms always make us feel better? Hooray for moms!

4 comments:

Rick and Collette said...

Looks like some fun birthday festivities!! I'm glad you found so many fun ways to celebrate it. James looks adorable in the glasses. So cute! Have I mentioned how excited I am for you guys to move down here? I think you will love it here.

P.S. The email address you left me didn't work. Here is my email address cwebster83@yahoo.com. Try emailing me and see if it works. I would love to try and answer your questions.

Becky and Sundance said...

The party I went to was the best kid birthday party ever. :-)

I have more cream so you need to come over again so we can put it to good use.

Jen and Cody said...

Hey Linsey. I have been meaning to call you now for like the past 3 weeks. I would like to say that I have been really busy, but I don't even know doing what. Sorry, I am a slacker! I can't remember when it is that you are moving but I really want to come and help if you need it. I will call you this week I promise!

Chance and Beth said...

What a handsome little guy! I had one of my first birthday partys at McDonalds and Loved it! Lucky boy!