James said a funny thing the other day, he had hurt himself somehow and said this, "ouch, sorry, it's okay." Jordann can hold very long conversations with different objects. Mark told me she talked to the Cinderella on her cup for over fifteen minutes yesterday. I have seen her do this with her little dolls as well. It just cracks me up.
James is at the point where he has started asking a lot of questions about things. It was funny because this time he didn't ask me but asked my friend, Lacey, who does my hair. Me and the kids went over there to get our hair done and while I was taking Jordann to the bathroom he asked her (because she is pregnant) how babies come out and if they come out of your mouth. I thought this was funny because I have no idea how I am going to explain that one and he happens to ask my friend who is just having her first kid. By the way she told him they just pop out! I am trying to prepare myself for that one to come again but I still have no idea what to say to that question! Any ideas?
By the way, when I was getting my hair done I had Jordann's hair trimmed just a tiny bit because it was getting more difficult to pick out. She had to straighten Jordann's hair and I thought that Jordann looked pretty cute with straight hair! 
4 comments:
Oh my word what funny and adorable little sayings. And what a cutie with straight hair. I love that James is so interested in Jesus and prayers that you can see him. What a sweet boy. Your kids are just the cutest!
Kids say the funniest things, I love it!!!
Joradnn looks really pretty there too.
And as far as the baby thing goes, I just told Adelynn the truth, because I figured that was easiest. She loves to learn about the human body, and she hasn't asked since. She seems to be happy she knows.
p.s. it was in very easy, child friendly terms...:)
I remember when a friend taught her daughter the correct terms for women's bodies and she started saying "vagina" ALL THE TIME. It was hilarious. Especially in the grocery store when she would scream that the cart was hurting her vagina.
Even thinking about it now makes me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment