Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not much

Not too much new going on here. Still haven't sold our house and still trying not to freak out because we have less than four weeks till we are supposed to move. I try really hard not to think about what we are going to do if something doesn't work out and am failing miserably. If anybody wants to put in a word to the BIG GUY for us we could use every little bit of help we can get. Mark has been having open houses every week without much success.
The kids are good. Trying to talk Mark into adding to the fam sometime soon-which makes no sense to either of us because 1-I hate being pregnant and having a newborn baby (sorry all you baby lovers but it is true) 2-having a child during graduate school sounds terrifying 3-meaning 3 kids YIKES. Either way I still have this mothering instinct to have babies. Will someone please explain that one to me.
I love my kids though. They are such goods. I took them to my volleyball tourney all day yesterday, from 8 in the morning till 7 at night, and they were so good. By the way, we won the whole thing!!!!! We were all so excited! I don't talk about coaching very much. It can be so frustrating and so rewarding. I love watching my girls improve and I hope that I am teaching them to love the game as much as I do.
Funny thing that happened with James the other day-We were driving in the car and he says to me,"Mom when super heros kill bad guys they have to eat their hearts." I was freaking out wondering what show he had seen that on or what other kids might have told him! So I was asking him where he had got that from and he said Lego star wars. I thought for a second and realized when heplayslego star wars and he kills some one with his light saber that the bad guy turns into a heart for him to pick up and add to his life. Phew! Don't worry, I don't let my child watch Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom or anything like that!

No comments: