Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bring on Florida!

So I had to change my blog background to get ready for Florida! I am so excited to go, maybe not so excited to move and find a house and drive 40 hours but it will be my first time leaving the west. I just keep thinking about my boogy boards sitting in my storage and how we are going to have to get snorkeling gear now. The kids are excited for Disneyworld and keep asking when we get to go.
In the rest of life, we have had a pretty boring few months. Nothing too exciting. Right now we are counting down the days till we get to go see all the Grandmas and cousins!
Recently, we have just been keeping busy with volleyball, scouts, kindergarten, preschool, playgroups, etc. Mark is almost done with his third quarter and will only have one left till he starts his clinical rotations. Yeah!
I had to call my sisters the other day and brag that we went swimming on Tuesday and I got a little sunburn! Normally I don't brag about my pasty skin but it sure beats freezing my buns off in the snow!
Sadly the only picture I really have on my camera was this one of Jordann in front of this hugely awesome cactus. Someone told me it takes fifty years to grow just one arm! I think this bad boy is pretty old!
Can't wait to see everybody!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think Florida will be a great experience for you all! At least you will all be together. Good luck with everything!