It could totally be worse. I mean come on, who gets to live in Florida. I could be somewhere totally lame but we are in FLORIDA!
So I have discovered Groupon. It is amazing but also makes me want to spend all our money. I got this paddleboarding groupon and me and Mark went on a date. It was really fun and relaxing. If we lived on the coast I would totally have a few lying around the house.
My new favorite Italian. Oh yes, even better than the Olive Garden. I know it is hard to believe!! It's not a chain so I will probably never see it again!

Here is almost the whole clan in Busch Gardens. Minus two adults. We are a crazy, fun bunch! There is nothing like going through grad school together and living down the hall from each other to bring families together and make friends for life.
I have recently figured out that my kids are so stinking spoiled!! They have done so many things that even adults haven't done.
Here is almost the whole clan in Busch Gardens. Minus two adults. We are a crazy, fun bunch! There is nothing like going through grad school together and living down the hall from each other to bring families together and make friends for life.
Here we are on the 4th of July. I really like this picture because it shows what Mark did on the 4th. If you can't tell, it is raining like crazy in the background and we were all missing the 4th of July in Idaho. If there is one holiday that Idaho knows how to do, it is the 4th.

Beach #6 and most recent, Treasure Island. And yes we found this awesome sand dollar! It was still wiggling while we held it.

So I was over in the St. Petersburg area looking for something to do and we found this park. It had all of these cool walkways you could go through but there were these signs everywhere!
James was terrified. Jordann told him to stop crying and I looked for any alligators that I could find. I did see the tail of a smaller one as it slithered underneath the walkway. It was pretty cool and I plan to go back and see if we can see any more! I just thought it was crazy to see all of the warning signs!!
So I was over in the St. Petersburg area looking for something to do and we found this park. It had all of these cool walkways you could go through but there were these signs everywhere!
We are not in the west any more!
1 comment:
You guys get to do all the fun stuff! I am jealous! Can't wait to come down there and have a personal guide. Love you!
Post a Comment